1) Please visit our website regularly at www.ualocal421.org
2) Please make sure to keep your Weld and Brazing Certification Continuities up to date before they Expire.
3) The JATC is always accepting resumes for Instructors in all Crafts as well as OSHA Instructors. Please email your resume to Evelio@UALocal421.org.
4) Please keep your emails and phone contact information up to date for robo texting information and announcements “especially apprentices”.
5) All applications for apprenticeship are to be filled out online on our website, please refer anyone you know there. All info and videos related to apprenticeship are available there.
6) If you need an online OSHA 10 class, Contact Sharon Pinto at the Concord Training Center.
Concord Training Center
Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday 7am-4pm
Sept 14th – Dec 9th 2020
For questions or concerns please send us a message using our contact form.